Monivae Old Collegians Association (MOCA)
The Monivae Old Collegians Association (MOCA) is a community of past students focused on maintaining an on-going link with the College and with each other.
In order to maintain an enjoyable networking atmosphere, the Association aims to host various social events as well as an Annual "Back to Monivae" Reunion weekend in October, focusing on 10. 20, 30 & 40-year reunions. This year we also are planning the introduction of CLUB 50, an annual luncheon for all Old Collegians from 1972 prior.
An important role of the Association is to provide support to the College and current students by offering assistance in mentoring and also the annual Year 10 careers week. We would encourage all past students and those graduating from Year 12 to become involved with the Old Collegians Association whether it be for the social events and connecting with old classmates or to benefit from a network of valuable personal and business resources.
Being part of The Old Collegians community can be a rewarding and fulfilling experience.
Through the MOCA community you can:-
- Advise and inspire current students at Monivae College
- Network with other ex-students from all cohorts
- Stay connected to the people you studied with.
Our aim is to Establish and grow our database:-
- Invite Old Collegians back to school to offer career or study advice to our current students
- Invite Old Collegians to offer work experience placements for Monivae students
- Help Old Collegians establish or contribute to student scholarships through the Monivae Foundation
- Establish ways for Old Collegians to provide other support for students and the school